Friday, March 6, 2015

On this day 6 years ago ...

Hi Pat. This would have been your 6th birthday, and we would have loved to be able to celebrate it with you.

I think you would like the life we have now. Your mother and I run a game store, and it is often filled with kids. I would have loved to play games with you, but when I play games with other children in the store I am playing with you, in a way. Even when the children are sore losers.

I think you would love your sister. She is walking and talking up a storm. At 20 months she is sunny, chatty, smart, and very persistent. I think you would find her both delightful and annoying - like any older brother. She certainly knows you - she picks up your photo and says "P' Pat", and it's perfectly normal for her. You may not be here, but you are a part of our family. We still think of you often.

Happy Birthday, our precious son.

 - Mae and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment